• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yogscast: Guild Wars 2 Beta: Ranger Spotlight

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our favorite Yogscast crew is back and talking about the Guild Wars 2 Ranger. Great video as usual and you can't help to say they can give great information and be so charming about it on top of it.

Kudos to Yogscast for having this spotlight video up on the Ranger for all the GW2 community to see. Guild wars 2 Stratics staff thank's you and we appreciate all the hard work you all do.

Please enjoy the Video!

Guild Wars 2 Beta: Ranger Spotlight

[YOUTUBE]iM7KKIRDxaE&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Uploaded by BlueXephoson Feb 28, 2012
Today, we investigate the Ranger - a class dedicated to pets and bows! Not sure I covered this one too coherently, as it was the first one I recorded in the beta and we're very busy today - and of course everything we say is beta information and after 48 hours in the game we're not the best informed people, so please forgive our amateurishness

S

Scarsdale Punk

This is the first video I've seen that actually shows how rangers will acquire pets! So simple. You walk up to them and interact (F key) with them...