• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Yo peeps, I got some stuff for sale... some now on safes...

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
selling the following pictured stuff

Stuff for Sale.png

This stuff can be seen and clicked for effects and stuff in my southwest zento home on atl in the gift boxes on each side of the vendor (just look for the house with the purple water)

1- A Vase Filled With Screaming Voices and Blood of Dead Heroes in Felucca: Fear The Mad King - 350m
2- Subterranean Crystal Formed From Mantle of Sosaria - 350m -SOLD-
3- A Crystal With An Evil Presence Trapped Within - 300m -SOLD 275-
4- Valentine's Bloodbath - 800m
5- Decaying Scales (1 of 4 old event item) 250m
6- Anju Sermani - A Magical Spell From Old Sosarian Used To Restore A Destroyed Body - 500m -SOLD-
7- Soul Sepulcher - 250m
8- Crate of Goods Marked With The Zento Seal - 225m
9- The Siren Thelxiope Got Imprisoned Within An Intricate And Magic Wax Sculpture - 275m
10- Bad Luck Catcher - 400m -SOLD-
11- Rubble Fire - 800m -PENDING TRADE-
12- A Statue of Moby-Stella - 800m
13- A Living Rift - 800m
14- The Wave of The Nightmarish Dreams - you can buy this cheaper elsewhere than i wanna sell for, i just didnt wanna take it out and retake the picture...
15- Surging Flame - 1 plat

Icq me 233-385-192 or post here if you want anything. icq is better though

Last edited:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
some stuff sold, some stuff remains, you know the drill. buy my stuff!

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
soul sepulcher, mad king vase, fire rubble, & valentine's bloodbath are now on auction safes at my sweet crib

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
current stuff on safes will end in a lil over 4 hrs. the fire rubble has been removed and pending a trade since no bids have been placed on it.