• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

YGV Halloween Event Tonight 10/30

• Thread starter Lady Magdalaine
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lady Magdalaine

Hello all
Don't forget tonight is YGV's Halloween Event , Scavenger Hunt, Trick Or Treating , & Custom Contest . It starts at 7PM CST (Thursday 10/30). We will be meeting at YGV auction House in Tram. There will be gates in Brit and Luna to bring you here . So come join the fun with us tonight.
I would like to say a special thanks for BEC auction house And Tia for helping to get this rdy . As well as a thanks to all those helping to pull this off.
Thank you
Mags

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your very welcome. I had a great time not only helping with the event but participating. Thanks for all the great prizes. And a special thanks to my guild mate Luna for helping us prepare!

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your very welcome. I had a great time not only helping with the event but participating. Thanks for all the great prizes. And a special thanks to my guild mate Luna for helping us prepare!
Sorry I left so early. Basically I didn't quite understand the instructions and decided leaving was a better option than harassing people to make up for my own deficiencies.

*chuckles*

-Galen's player

R

RenaLynne

Was really fun! Thanks everyone for putting this together, did an awesome job!