• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event "Yew - A Call To Arms" 22nd July @ 8pm UK Time

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
This event will involve the Governor of Yew requesting your support for removing the Orcs from Yew and retrieving the banners of the city they have stolen. It is open to all and will be an EM supported event.

Yew – A Call To Arms!

After several months of hard battles with the evil orcs around Yew, the King has finally sent some of his finest guards to help protect the town.

As Governor of Yew, I now call on you all, the finest humans, elves and gargoyles of Sosaria, to join Yew on a dangerous assault on the orc's lair and hopefully recapture our stolen goods, gold and our precious Town Banners that have been stolen from us. This assault will hopefully also bring an end to a long and hard war with these evil orcs.

Be warned! There will be a lot of fighting, and rumors say there are plans for another orcish assault, this time on Britain so make sure you search the corpses for any clues you can find to the evil orc plans! Some may very well be carrying some of Yew’s treasure so make sure every corpse is looted. I have sent notes to my fellow governor in Britain to warn him, as a result he will be joining us for this mission and helping coordinate this battle.

By Vincent Vega

Last edited: