• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yet another template topic. Returning player needs advice

G

Hello.

I have been away too long. Ninjas and samurais are totally new, however chiv and necro are somewhat familiar to me.

I dont think i can start mage right away, i need to play for sometime, to get the idea of mage fights again. So.. That leaves me warrior of somekind.
I like poisoning, how ever its not needed.

Fencing 120
anatomy 100 ( is there any reason to get this higher?)
tactics 100 ( same as anatomy, what does these do nowadays anyway
)
Resist 120 ( hard to raise yeah, but needed ? )
Healing 100 ( worth using 20 skillpoints to this? )
Poisoning 100

Im going to solo much and going to kill blues. So, whats the role of ana and tactics? Stratics is so outdated, that theres still same info, than was before AOS.
How does ana change healing outcome at 100 vs 120 and with 100 and 120 healing?

I lack the method to travel, with this, but thats why there is scrolls right?

Other template idea would be:

Fencing 120
Resist 120
tactics 100
Magery 120 ( Yes, i can afford this )
Med 115
Eval 120
20focus?

These are just base skills. Warrior is "easy" to fill with skill items, so that i can get all those as high as needed. But magery stuff is expensive ( 1/3 with skill+ )

Any help is appreacited and all the opinions ( good and bad ) are needed.

Thanks in advance. Think about template, without worrying about money.