Yet another dumb question :(

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Were is the LA server located?

If it is known heck I don't even know if the server locations and IP address are still known :(

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Well as far as I can tell, ALL the best people play LA.

Were do you play :)

S

Skv012a

Used to play LA 5 years ago, when it was created. How's the activity today? I hear its not too hot...

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
?

I am always running into folks no matter were I go.

Yes I accept it is a lower population based on the availability of house slots, but I see nothing that would indicate it is ... harmful or a negative impact to play style.

All I have seen is a highly functional community.

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 21, 2008
NeverEverLand
The server is located on the West Coast even though it was named after Lake Austin, TX.

LA has a small but very devoted and very community oriented group of people. It's the best little shard of all, IMO. I don't like crowds. :thumbdown: