• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yes-I am "Back"

B

Bismarck4889

Hello and Hail to all! I just wanted to let everyone know that after a three year "leave" that I am back in UO. I have had a number of people approach me and ask if I was "me" or had I sold my account or given it away and someone else was playing my character. Nay! It is "me"-the "Original" Bismarck of Vesper, Guildmaster of VEW (which with the help of my partner Amberlynn we intend to rebuild slowly) Some may remember me, many may not-but I want all to know that I am sincerely glad to be back, Also, after the contest to "repopulate" West Britain Bank, that I am slowly formulating a "plan" to help repopulate Vesper-the home of some of the nicest people on the Shard.

A hearty and warm "Thanks" to all who have approached me and told me that they were happy I had returned. I am proud to play on the Atlantic Shard-the BEST Shard in all of Ultima Online-home to the greatest players ever to play an Online game. *Bows* :)

ICQ# 142973527

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh welcome back Bismarck!
I remember your guild.
You guys had Vesper hopping.
Add your guild to the sticky at the top!
*beat ya Aalia!* :p

Welcome home Bismarck!

B

Bismarck4889

Lady Rachel! I am SO happy to see you! I missed you Milady *bows* :)

B

Bismarck4889

"Start Roleplaying"................yes, I will have to do more of that. I always did to an extent (The Cardinal's Galero and drssing in red, etc.) But it's actually a great suggestion. The best therapy from the "real world" that I can think of. Thanks!