• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Year End] Clean Up Request, EM Style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy everyone.

Need a favor, if you are aware of any 'areas' or Oracles that need to be cleaned up from EM events and such please post them here so I can add them to my list.

Not talking Shard History places, just areas where items have been left by myself or other EMs, Oracles have been left behind and forgotten about, etc.

I am compiling a list for clean up, just need to make sure I get everything.

Thanks!

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Large Orcish Seed Dispenser - Yew
Rheania of the Spring Season - near Covetous
the meteor orc camp - near Covetous
Shinadae of the Waterfall - near Justice

And I'm sure I saw Rootbeard around somewhere recently, but I can't remember where...

There's also the Bird of Paradise at Blackthorn's Castle in Britain

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's way down south, where we fought that 'Mad Cow' (Para Slasher) and all those vorpal bunnies to help Jacob Hanton :)

and it was supposed to say Large, not Lager... I can't spell to save my life :D

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also the corpses of Knights of the Crux Ansata on the massacre beach :)

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow Faeryl... I don't even remember that event. I had to search "Jacob Hanton" in my mailbox to find the writeup.

Thanks, I got it. :thumbsup:

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's also a note at Blackthorn's castle in Ilshenar... Not sure if it was there before the event where we caught Bellatrix or not, but it says something like "Lord Blackthorn is not at home, please go away" or something similar...

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Book left by Spriggan - Ophid camp where Fear Ess and Shatter pots are sold.

Tarnished Royal Guard Helm - Engraved on the side "Marsten" - In the row of three houses outside Glow gate to the south.

Cheese Race Stuff - To the SW of bridge to WBB

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Kranus of the Telhom or something like that outside of Covetous, well very close to covetous. He's a big blue ancient wyrm looking thing in the 2D client, not sure what he looks like in 3D. The only thing I can think of.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
EM Bennu

I placed a rune book in the mailbox for the locations of couple of spriggins books
An arrow
The chests in Brit librarys when we first were looking into Addies family's history
And Cranus
outside the counselors hall is the standard for Bellatrix

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Golden calf footprints outside of trinsic. I ran across them one time and had a moment of confusion lol. And Lord Casca's Corpse (dunno if you wanted that to be deleted) at Castle British.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Book called The Fifth Order in the Abyss. On the trail from Fire Daemon renowned spawn to the Goblin Spawn.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the firepit is still in garkins lab. i got a rune to there if ya need.

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"A Gift from the Easter Bunny" at the Shrine of the Virtues in Ilshenar

a grey book called "Truth" by the crystal ball at the base of the stairs on the 4th level of Despise. I know there was another called "Courage" but I can't recall which dungeon it was in...

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I posted about this one before...

A line of bag-balls is blocking the way in Juka City... Ilsh. A real pain when hunting Juka.

Also, speaking of Ilsh... there is a plate stuck at Compassion gate...

AND... a couple of knives stuck at Sacrifice.

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, speaking of Ilsh... there is a plate stuck at Compassion gate...

AND... a couple of knives stuck at Sacrifice.
I don't know about the bagballs, but I'm pretty sure the plate and knives were there long before the EMs...

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a dryad east of cove by the name of Rheania of the Spring Season not sure if that's what you are looking to clean up. If it is not to clean up what is it?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know about the bagballs, but I'm pretty sure the plate and knives were there long before the EMs...
The bagballs are clearly newer trash, yeah... but pre-em or not... the others are just ugly rubbish we dont need ungling up the shard. hehe

There was also a larger web stuck at one of the moongates, near that bit swamp... I forget the name right now, was from the same time and that was removed long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.