• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Ye Be Wantin' This "Oracle Of The Seas"! Yaaargh ye does

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yaaaargh, this was a heart stoppin' moment, mateys; I thought I'd finally either gotten too good at fishin', or the Fishers Guild were just sick o'seein' me, because I thought I'd broken the loot table for a moment there!

Me quest is complete, without a reward at all?! Robin ye swab, hand over me reward!

Fortunately I looked closer in me backpack, and there it were; after only 760 odd recorded fishin' quests, me second Oracle O'The Seas! Pausin' only to bug report the missin' reward notification (And tell the Dev Teams I would have SQUISHED THEIR HEADS if the loot table actually had failed), I raced straight here to sell it to ye... because I've already got the other one for meself o'course!

What does it do then? It allows you to place Charybdis on the map o'the world. Ye still need Charybdis Bait AND GM or Above fishin' to summon him. Yeah mateys, ye better be grindin' the quests yerself for that bait, which is equally ridiculous to be gettin'. But if ye have bait on yer rod, and yer are also holding an Oracle in yer pack at the same time, he will finally rise and fight yer.

This is what it looks like when ye fights him.

It is recharged with a simple cooking item, Fish Oil; it's just haddock-honkingly hard to get hold of!

But now YER CAN HAVE ONE! It just means handin' over yer gold to me. All of it. Right now. Give it to me!
Thus the followin' auction rules will apply:

* Auction will end at 8pm UK time on Sunday the 28th April
* Auction extended by 30 minutes per bid. Only bids made here count.
* There is a reserve (starting bid) of 10m simply due to the sheer grind required to get one.
* There is a buyout of 60m, if someone offers that before the auction ends, they take it. If the bidding creeps up to that as the time ends, I will allow 30 minutes still and if it passes 60m after 8pm, final bid takes it.
* The oracle will be placed on a vendor for the winner to prove it isn't duped.
* None of this excuses you for also not adding your own fish quests to the data sheet. Ye lazy swabs!

Now, fight amongst yerselves, like forum piranhas, to own this excitingly rare an' pointless crab party summoning device!

Last edited:

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction ended. No bids at all? Seriously depressing.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Maleachi... it's went over to the Europa Auction house after the EM event, so do come bid for it there... ;)