• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yaya

• Thread starter Bumbledogswirls
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bumbledogswirls

I finally got my RDM to level 24 :D It took forever. FOREVER I say. I'm getting closer and closer to my BST.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I finally got my RDM to level 24 :D It took forever. FOREVER I say. I'm getting closer and closer to my BST.
I realize this is an older thread as well and I know people will say you should be leveling redmage and not have any trouble getting a party.

However, may I suggest the blackmage soloing areas. For a redmage...lol, even a white mage...there is just no reason to not be able to easily solo up to level 37 in a short amount of time. White mage is quite a bit more difficult, but I have seen it done.

Red mage, Scholar and Black mage though...no debate. If you are no tarutaru, then use + MP items and/or MP recovery food + MP recovery gear. Use swap out gear for between adding +INT and then switching to +MP recovery gear in the applicable slots.