• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yahoo..

E

Electroflap

I'd like to get more members added to my yahoo.. if anyone wants to add me it is listed on my profile.. also let me know who you are when u send a request.. or you can just pm me your yahoo...

S

SSniffleslam

I'd add ya, but it's been at least 6 months since i've even logged into YIM...

L

loadexfa

I'd like to get more members added to my yahoo.. if anyone wants to add me it is listed on my profile.. also let me know who you are when u send a request.. or you can just pm me your yahoo...
For work I'm always logged into Skype and MSN messenger. Don't really want yet another background app running. :) Feel free to PM me if you have an MSN or Skype account.

Josh

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Actually Yahoo now can message between many different messengers including MSN messenger. All you have to do is add the person and specify the message system for said person and viola!:scholar:

L

loadexfa

Actually Yahoo now can message between many different messengers including MSN messenger. All you have to do is add the person and specify the message system for said person and viola!:scholar:
Hmm, but does it give you all the nifty animations? One of my clients sends some real good ones (in other words, not safe to describe in this forum), would hate to miss those. That's why I stopped using Trillian. That and I have nobody to talk to on YIM or AIM any longer.

Josh

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trillian is just ugly. My YIM will run my MSN, and my Gtalk will run my AIM. So I'm set all the way around with a browser window and YIM.

L

loadexfa

Ahh yes, gmail + AIM = happiness! Especially since you don't have to install ANYTHING from AOL. They are still evil in my book. If it weren't for video games and most of the world using Internet Explorer I would never run Windows either. I just encountered yet another IE bug in a site I'm developing. <sigh>

Setting my AIM account now.... anyone interested in a PM with my AIM account?

Josh