• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ya know what...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone that wants to take a freaking pot shot at me post it right here, right now!

To start with the recent potshot tally:

I'm the biggest pancake on Legends/UO, I'm disloyal, I'm untrustworthy,I'm Selfish, I'm greedy, I'm a ingrate, I suck, I'm a NOOB, I should STFU

Did I miss any?

That's just my collection from Aug 1st to the present.

Okay who else wants to insult me?

Go ahead take a shot at me ..see if I care.

Stick and stones ya know.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*chuckles* I have always kind of liked you... You are a bit firey, but who is perfect? How is that?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Yeah... This is a pretty good melt down. I have had a few myself. Seen many more. Pick your self up Jirel... Do not let forums get to you. Oh... and think before hitting enter? I am getting much better at that. Just saying.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

*loads pot into sling shot*

*releases*

*Throws arms up* YES!!!! Right between the eyes!!!!....Ok I'm done :p

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Aw, come here. :grouphug:

:)

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone that wants to take a freaking pot shot at me post it right here, right now!

To start with the recent potshot tally:

I'm the biggest pancake on Legends/UO, I'm disloyal, I'm untrustworthy,I'm Selfish, I'm greedy, I'm a ingrate, I suck, I'm a NOOB, I should STFU

Did I miss any?

That's just my collection from Aug 1st to the present.

Okay who else wants to insult me?

Go ahead take a shot at me ..see if I care.

Stick and stones ya know.
Just a lil bit of peril?

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you kinda remind me when i was playing football in school.We had this lineman we used to call the i love you man.Because every time we would be getting ready to play a game or go in the locker room i would say hey man i love you.Because i new some day that guy would just snap and he would rember i was the guy that always said hey man i love you.:lol:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you kinda remind me when i was playing football in school.We had this lineman we used to call the i love you man.Because every time we would be getting ready to play a game or go in the locker room i would say hey man i love you.Because i new some day that guy would just snap and he would rember i was the guy that always said hey man i love you.:lol:

Or, because you're Chris Crocker.

just sayin...

D

Darri Lien

Hey you! Come get some huggles girly! My aim isnt on often, but you know Tov's his, and trust me he has HUGE shoulders, I'll share them if ya need :)

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey you! Come get some huggles girly! My aim isnt on often, but you know Tov's his, and trust me he has HUGE shoulders, I'll share them if ya need :)
OH fine just give away all the huggles just great. :cursing: Everytime you hug someone else Cuda dies a lil bit. Hope your happy now!:sad3:

A

Annienox

:hug: to Cuda. Question Jirel is do you believe you are any of those things? If you don't then why are you worried about what ANYONE says about you? Lots of ppl talk trash about me and the way I look at it, atleast they aren't talkin trash about someone who's feelings they are going to hurt. People call me a pancake, I say something like "Want me to prove it?" "Ahhhhh, you're so sweet!" or my all time favorite (PEOPLE WITH SENSITIVE EYES TO PROFANATY READ NO FURTHER!!!!) "Honey, I was a pancake in high school. I've grown up and now wear the crown of top C**T so don't even try to annoy me"
Ok Ok I appologize in advance for all of you I offended with that WORD. Lord its just a word!
Put your chin up, turn your cheek and just make sure you AREN'T being "whatever" they called you!

D

Darri Lien

Awwwww Cuda C'mere you!! *squeezes with lots of huggles*

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a :hug: and a :grouphug: all of ya'll for making me laugh and smile. It was a melt down. All the shyte at work driving me crazy, so I try to escape it come back to UO. ....*SIGH* More Shyte of a different variety. :wall:

I just lost it. I promise to try to be better!

I wuv you, guys! Its nice to have a forgiving UO family.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This probably should have been locked a couple of posts ago for safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.