• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ya know what would happen if I walked out on my job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I would be fired.

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... and there would be a lack of baked goods.
You, sir, would be a monster.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I am a dedicated baker. The liberals in Congress on the other hand... are kinda like the dough I make. The longer they sit there... the more full of air they get.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
What did you expect from the classless bunch of people who handed us a nice, warm eclair (Health Care Reform) and instead of filling it with cream they filled it with sh*t (Individual Mandate). I applaud the 17 Dems that crossed party lines and did the right thing.

Can't wait until November. I am gonna be like Kurt Russell in Tombstone, only instead of killing anyone wearing a red sash, I will be voting against anyone with a D next the their name.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't wait until November. I am gonna be like Kurt Russell in Tombstone, only instead of killing anyone wearing a red sash, I will be voting against anyone with a D next the their name.
I am of the opinion that it doesn't matter who gets elected.We're screwed either way it goes. To me,electing a president is like picking someone to decide what color the White House curtains will be. The same small group is still in charge(and it isn't the voters).

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Agreed Hunter. At least the R's won't target the rich man tho. Every time anyone targets the rich folks they use us middle class folks as a meat shield lol.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agreed Hunter. At least the R's won't target the rich man tho. Every time anyone targets the rich folks they use us middle class folks as a meat shield lol.
The only "R",in my opinion,that would do things right if he got into the White House,is Ron Paul. It is a shame that the main stream media ignored him on purpose. He wasn't sheeple enough for them to like him.

Reactions: hen
Status
Not open for further replies.