• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Xsharding Xmas Tickets

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Hello, i have been away from the game about 5 yrs and just came back a few months ago. I am looking to do xshard trades for most shards for yours on Chessy. Most ppl on Chessy remember as Dregg/Caleb/Jakob/Alyssa. My ICQ # is 623722954. I already have made trades with Nistra of Baja and ACB of Atl tonight. I still have the following tickets for the following shards:

Legends (9)

Lake Superior (3)

Great Lakes zero

Catskills (14)

Origins (3)

Pacific (15)

Sonoma zero

Lake Austin (15)

Napa Valley (2)

Drachs (17)

Europa zero

Oceania (11)

Mugen (2)

Wakoku (2)

Yamato (1)

Asuka (2)

Arirang (7)

Balhae (2)

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Would like to thank Eeyore of Napa for a nice and smooth trade, still have 2 left on Napa.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Had some internet issues today and lost a few icq msgs for trades. still have tickets listed i am still looking to trade for chessy tickets.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Thx Kalia for the smooth trade on LS, i still have 3 left on LS to trade for chessy tickets.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Thanks Miri for the smooth trade on Sanoma, i still have 5 tickets left on Sanoma if anyone is interested.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Thanks McMug for the smooth trade on Sanoma. I am out of Sanoma now but have many shards left.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Thanks Gem for a smooth trade on GL. I am all out of GL but still have plenty other shards.