• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Xiphos the no longer club-footed uruk

• Thread starter Alex the Gray
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Alex the Gray

we finally got hs internet in our area. We got comcast, which is now our prov ider for tv, phone, and internet on cable.

For anyone still on dial-up that has the opportunity, go to high speed. My rate went like from 400 to 40 or less. Things download in the blink of an eye. My archery is still only at 83, but the monsters Im training on went up 2 notches immediately just cuz I can get away and heal now. Man am I looking forward to trying some real pvp. I will probably keep my head down at least until I get to 90, so I can do both specials, but MAN- what a difference. Go HS- you'll never regret it. Civilization reaches New Carlisle!! Woot!!!

I

imported_mo'gluk

wish my high speed was that good.....only DSL here in a small town...

A

Alex the Gray

Im not sure when comcast got out here. The last time we checked there wasn't anything offered at all in this area, except sattelite, which we didn't want. I am still open mouthed in-wonder at the difference. You just dont believe it until you see it.
Comcast, meeb lub lat

A

Alex the Gray

LAT WISHES LOL.
Ukie-lat iz warbozz, lat kan klomp meeb anyday.....
BUT- Meeb might now might be able to klomp dem durn oomies and panzees dat we detest!