• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Xfer'ing to Chessy

C

CannabisKing

Since most of LS has died off, Im looking to xfer back home. It's been yr's since I've played Chessy and I have no clue as too whats been going on here.
I love to pvp\faction and Im looking for a guild to hook up with. I'll be bring back home 4 red's (2 dexxer's 2 mage's) So Im looking for a active guild. I really dont do anything in tram, but sell or buy a few things I need. So 1 thing Im looking for in a fel guild isnt just pvp but some peerless as well.

I see that the faction point's are really high vs LS. So.... I do run 2 faction theif's , So Im not really to worried bout getting points off kills.

If any guild is looking for a good player post here and I'll PM you to see if its the right fit.

C

Chronic Apathy

Welp, There are 3 active Factions... TB, MIN, and COM... Not sure if any do tram stuff. Maybe COM does sense they are friendly with a non faction blue guild. I personally don't do tram stuff. SO not sure...

COM is usually on earlier...
TB usually on late and is the largest...
Min is kinda new to shard so I am not sure about them...

All groups can win some and lose some...

Hope this helps