• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) X-Shop

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hail fellow players oh baja, as some of you already know i am new to shard and own the luna house at the east gate of luna. I am accepting vendor rentals for anyone that wants to rent a vendor.

Contact deatails:
or leave a message on bulletin board with a way to get a hold of you.

Safe Travels

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings Blade.

Welcome to your new home! This shard has many good people. So tell us a bit about yourself if you dare! Where did you move from if I can be nosey. I mean curious!!!

All the best to you and give a shout if you need anything.

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Blade.

Welcome to your new home! This shard has many good people. So tell us a bit about yourself if you dare! Where did you move from if I can be nosey. I mean curious!!!

All the best to you and give a shout if you need anything.

thank you.. I little bit about me, i first started game about 4-6 years ago started on Oceania played there for about year then i moved to pac and have been there 4-5 years. I love xfering to other shards to go shopping and bring in items to the shard. Im also a rare collector starting over.

As for vendor rental prices i haven't decided yet to be honest i don't know what the going rate on the shard is for, i have been leaning towards 50k per week. If someone can let me know what the going rate is ill be able to adjust it. thank you for all the welcomes Baja!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you.. I little bit about me, i first started game about 4-6 years ago started on Oceania played there for about year then i moved to pac and have been there 4-5 years. I love xfering to other shards to go shopping and bring in items to the shard. Im also a rare collector starting over.

As for vendor rental prices i haven't decided yet to be honest i don't know what the going rate on the shard is for, i have been leaning towards 50k per week. If someone can let me know what the going rate is ill be able to adjust it. thank you for all the welcomes Baja!
AH! I used to play Oceania a few years back. Still have some chars there. Was fun times and some good pvp there. Welcometo Baja :thumbup1: