• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] X-shard trading of archlich

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Looking to trade my 150 drops on baja for yours on chessy or other american shards. Need epps (human ) and dexxer arms, have enough for 3 shards for now
Did not realize epps are 100 drops, changed it accordingly
thank you @Duran for pointing it out

Last edited:

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Looking to trade my 100 drops on baja for yours on chessy or other american shards. Need epps (human ) and dexxer arms, have enough for 3 shards for now
Might i ask why not just have earned on the shards you want ?

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A character transfer token is less than 20 dollars. I don’t see an end to these events. Might be time to bite the bullet. Unless of course the amount of time to get them on Baja is half the time to get them on the shards you want. In which case, I can see your trade rate going drastically down depending on the shard you trade for. I mean let’s call a spade a spade.. 100 items on a dead shard is worth 50% less if not more than 100 items on an even semi populated shard.

Last edited:

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A character transfer token is less than 20 dollars. I don’t see an end to these events. Might be time to bite the bullet. Unless of course the amount of time to get them on Baja is half the time to get them on the shards you want. In which case, I can see your trade rate going drastically down depending on the shard you trade for. I mean let’s call a spade a spade.. 100 items on a dead shard is worth 50% less if not more than 100 items on an even semi populated shard.
Probably wouldn't have a full suit there since parts of it are likely shard bound

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Much truth here

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What do you care why i want to trade between shards? This is not a discussion post, i love how people want to share their unrelated opinion

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What do you care why i want to trade between shards? This is not a discussion post, i love how people want to share their unrelated opinion
Because say if you wanted to give me 100 items on Baja. I would give you 15 on Atlantic. The competition on active shards is far greater than Baja. Good luck man. Sorry I derailed your thread.

*edit. I’m going to remain cordial because this isn’t unleashed, but in response to your I love how people share their unwanted opinions comment… I love how you are trying to take advantage of the few people that aren’t smart enough to realize how terrible of a deal that is. Period.*

Last edited:

Duran

Adventurer
I completely understand your reasoning here but 75% of the time 2 months after event your logic is wrong . As someone who plays and travels many shards ppl on lesser pop shards don't farm a ton more than they need so trying to find items you need from a previous event can be near impossible without paying a premium . Whereas on atl there is enough to keep a market cap on prices because someone has some they will sell for less if price gets too high.... I'll give examples right before demonic event ssi Epps on atl were getting sparse and were going for 750-800 a month later event started I bought a pair for 175 . Hci earrings after fire event before fey event was press released you could get them for 250ish on atl which had gone up from 200 on catskills I personally know (one being mine) 6 pairs of earrings that sold for 500-750. There is also opposite logic here some Asian shards for example do over farm items and don't have the demand to keep up atl relative prices on Asuka right after demic event I grabbed a bone armor and ssi Epps for 250 together. On izumo I recently bought a garg pair of ssi Epps for 60m. The thing is it's not about pop shard vs dead shard it's economics it's about supply and demand

Duran

Adventurer
Looking to trade my 100 drops on baja for yours on chessy or other american shards. Need epps (human ) and dexxer arms, have enough for 3 shards for now
I'll trade I need arms ssi Epps and gloves right now can do atl or catskills trades if wanting elsewhere it might be a bit.. if u have discord best to get in touch with me there Duran#5147

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I completely understand your reasoning here but 75% of the time 2 months after event your logic is wrong . As someone who plays and travels many shards ppl on lesser pop shards don't farm a ton more than they need so trying to find items you need from a previous event can be near impossible without paying a premium . Whereas on atl there is enough to keep a market cap on prices because someone has some they will sell for less if price gets too high.... I'll give examples right before demonic event ssi Epps on atl were getting sparse and were going for 750-800 a month later event started I bought a pair for 175 . Hci earrings after fire event before fey event was press released you could get them for 250ish on atl which had gone up from 200 on catskills I personally know (one being mine) 6 pairs of earrings that sold for 500-750. There is also opposite logic here some Asian shards for example do over farm items and don't have the demand to keep up atl relative prices on Asuka right after demic event I grabbed a bone armor and ssi Epps for 250 together. On izumo I recently bought a garg pair of ssi Epps for 60m. The thing is it's not about pop shard vs dead shard it's economics it's about supply and demand
I love it. But I’m a little lost on the logic. You’re throwing out a lot of numbers on a lot of different shards. But they don’t add up to coherency in terms of transfers. If someone farms on a low pop shard, and needs to trade on a higher populated shard, that still doesn’t account for the fact that unless that low populated shard is their main, why not just transfer the toon that’s up to the event? Because you would have no reason to transfer if that’s your main. At the end of the day, it’s still a way to make money faster.

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Kuru the people who I intended this trade post know perfectly well the value of this particular trade, in fact, the items on Atl worth less then on other shards, so maybe I should offer you 15 of mine on baja for yours 100 on Atl? And again, this wasnt a discussion post, you either have 100 for mine of the same quantity or dont, please go comment somewhere else, and dont bring unleashed in here, i really wasnt interested in your opinion.
@Duran sent you request on discord, thank you

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kuru the people who I intended this trade post know perfectly well the value of this particular trade, in fact, the items on Atl worth less then on other shards, so maybe I should offer you 15 of mine on baja for yours 100 on Atl? And again, this wasnt a discussion post, you either have 100 for mine of the same quantity or dont, please go comment somewhere else, and dont bring unleashed in here, i really wasnt interested in your opinion.
@Duran sent you request on discord, thank you
Proud of you bud, glad you made your sale. Have a good weekend.

Duran

Adventurer
I love it. But I’m a little lost on the logic. You’re throwing out a lot of numbers on a lot of different shards. But they don’t add up to coherency in terms of transfers. If someone farms on a low pop shard, and needs to trade on a higher populated shard, that still doesn’t account for the fact that unless that low populated shard is their main, why not just transfer the toon that’s up to the event? Because you would have no reason to transfer if that’s your main. At the end of the day, it’s still a way to make money faster.
I was just stating that this isn't always true , but in doing so i provided examples that gave both sides of the story . Sometimes yes sometimes no , but strategically done, and not being someone who needs to sell a few 100 drops for the gold today, you can expand your profitability while making more than just having atl drops alone. This is because besides the liquidity of the items/drops , atl drops are usually worth less than 80% of others shards on a per drop value 80% of the time. You will get more per drop on atl day oneish, and sometimes the last days if people are scrambling. However look at the current price for drops on atl and then look at the current price on most any other shard. Atl drops always plummet in price mid event due to over farming. After the event when the item prices rebound those other shards are now asking a premium for same item which if was the asking price on ATL would be Laughable and this is where my logic stems from. Regardless, i was just attempting to expand your knowledge, and give the long term picture to the fact that sometimes your logic rings true, other times it does not. I was able to see value in this trade and trade was done. Its all good thats what this post was intended for was finding someone who would value the trade. I'm Leaving with this becuase its detrimental to the post to continue this back and forth here. However, what i don't get is , why spend whatever the cost of a xfer token is, assuming you don't have shields, when you can make a toon on a different shard for about the same price to get started getting some drops going. And before end of event do this at least 2 times even with no more of a budget than the cost of that xfer token and now you have 3 shards with toons that can do this.....which yields a much higher ROI than the 20$ bullet someone is chewing on.