• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WWI Official Contest: Day Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oblivion13

I would pickpocket Razzx right after he purchased tickets from the AH.

R

Recon12

I would wait till a member of the opposite faction bought some tickets, while standing in the shadows i would gank them and tank them!!!

N

Necrotoxin

I would bribe the ticket master with a hefty amount of gold or threaten him whichever works better.

G

Gutric

Throwing conventional wisdom and my personal safety to the wind, I devise a malicious plan to acquire the tickets I so desperately need.

Thinking on my feet, I spot a nearby supplies vendor and purchase a small bottle of ink. Having purchased the ink and with FAIL murloc in hand, I proceed to the nearest bar and scout for the largest and most intolerable brute I can find. I spot a large ogre, clad in armor, resting one had on a club while swilling ale with the other. Having spotted my opportunity, I use the ink to write a few profane words describing the mothers of ogre's on the murloc doll and approach the ale guzzling beast.

I tell the ogre that I have taken it upon myself to notify him of a group of goblins in the general vicinity of the ticket booth have been passing out these profane dolls and debasing the decency of ogre's and their mothers throughout Azeroth. I remind myself to use smaller words when speaking with ogre's. The ogre's face begins to sour as I describe the many insults the goblins have been making. Suddenly he slams an empty ale mug on the table, picks up his club and charges out the door.

I venture outside and make my way to the ticket booth in hurry to find the goblins running about in a panic as the ogre chases them around wildly. Some of the goblins attempt to flee, others attempt to use various gadgets to subdue to the rampaging brute. While they are distracted, I take a moment to inspect the ticket booth and find a device which appears to be a ticket vending machine. There is a lever on the device which can only move up and down with two settings: "Vend" in the up position and "Off" in the down position. The lever is in the "Off" position and appears to have been bent downward slightly as a result of too many forceful tugs. I shrug in near disbelief, no one ever said all goblins were bright. I push the lever upwards to "Vend" and a single ticket pops out of a slot in the top of the machine as the lever resets to "Off."

Seizing the ticket, I quickly chug an Invisibility Potion just in case I have been spotted and proceed rapidly through the gates.

K

Kremen

I would bribe Chuck Norris to roundhouse kick a ticket seller for me, that would get me a ticket.

H

haymez

I'd wait at the door and offer 1/2 the price to the bear mount herders that bought the maximum number of tickets on speculation with no intention of actually going in.

A

AdianTNG

Probably just vanish and walk in...oh wait...everyone will see me because it is so darn broke.

M

Miha

Ask a warlock to summon me inside.In case of anti summoning wards-Get stack of invisibility potion from ah.

Y

Yilumi

I would continuously ask him and contribute to the problem by bogging him down until tickets are available. ;)

T

TenzoMataki

Try another method.

Swapping the little flag that says "FAIL" and instead writing "UBER SUCCESS" would be a start. Then, if they ask, "I don't quite know, Mister Goblin. You see, they gave me this murloc of UBER SUCCESS. Obviously I'm allowed entry!"

And if that doesn't work? Divine Shield, Rocket Boots Xtreme Lite, and make like a tree! What they can't catch won't hurt them!

Z

Zylonis

Plan A: Wait patiently and continue trying to purchase tickets. If this fails, move to plan B.

Plan B: Zeppelin + ninja costume + slow fall cape ;)

K

klepalko

We all know what goblins fear the most: mechanical yetis!

I would use one of the precious few remaining charges on my yeti toy to scare away the ticket vendor, laugh heartily at him for a bit while he scurried around yelling, "WHY DO YOU CHASE ME MECHANICAL YETI? WHY?!!" then lean over the booth and take two tickets (one for me, one for yeti inventor Umi Rumplesnicker just in case she gets blamed).

I'd also leave the cash for the two tickets on the counter, because I'm not a thief. And it would mess with their brains.

V

vyper2k1

I would find another way to get in no matter what cost! prob check ebay lolz Jk.

Y

Yitbos

Tree form and walk very slowly...."Pay no attention to that bush, moving around over there by that tree, it's just a bush, nothing to be alarmed about, nothing to look twice at...this looks like it could be gravy."

F

Facetiousjeff

Well, since I'm a druid and we ALL know how OP we are. I would kill the guards and then everyone would fall in love with me as we all went inside.

S

silentjay

I'd wait around..... to jump someone who had a ticket and take it from them, then pop sprint and vanish.

R

Rogueknight

As a rogue, I'd stealth in, possibly sapping guards, and gankandshank someone for a good seat.

If I couldnt get past the guards by stealth, I'd rocket boots through the door, vanish and /lol.

And If that didn't work, I'd get on my flying mount and dismount above the stadium, and use my slowfall cape from the Skettis faction.

VICTORY!

I

ivanu

I plan on getting in a different way by beating up a scalper outside said event.

J

jadogthehunter

I would either get off of world of warcraft and buy them on ebay! Or I would just grind then buy them off the Auction House for 10000 gold.

L

legolo

kill goblin by any means, loot his corpse for tickets and let my pet devour him

L

Lillpapps

I would try and run past the guards and use Psychic Scream - > Pain suppression and heal myself untill they reset.

T

tshrake521

I would wait in line, if it seems like nothing is going to happen, I will go to the world of warcraft eqiv of ebay!

S

Squeegy

I would just wait and try later... not everyone can get in so if I don't get a ticket then that's unlucky for me I guess

M

MMAnti7

My first instinct would be to place a curse upon the ticket vendor and keep it there until he gives in to the torture.

T

Tadrith

Since everybody likes murlocs, I'd trade the FAIL murloc to somebody standing around for their ticket.

O

one9898

I would simply just bring the goblin some noggen fogger elixir, bribe him because i know goblins are dirty and if all else fails ill threaten him by ganking his cousin's in the Cartel for not letting me in. All is fair if you want to get in and see tauren synchronized swimming.

J

jmvossen

i would use curse of exhaustion on all the guards and then run inside. After i get inside and hide, i would use the my quest wand i kept that turns me into a furblog, and they would never know it was me

D

DarkPhantom

First i would go invis to get past the gate and then walk in. mage FTW. Now if that didnt work then i would use my Ord of Sindori to turn into a bloodelf then polymorph the person go invis again then run in. And click off the buff to look like a bloodelf then look normal again and blend with the crowd :p

N

Nieth

I would just watch it with far sight, eyes of the beast or my handy dandy [Ornate Spyglass]

S

sonterr

hmm, I would try and convince someone with a ticket to trade it for a murloc egg!

W

wtfisit123

I would find another way:
I would buy a Black War Elekk and crash my way through a wall, then put a fake ID on it so that if someone came running and looked at it, they would think it were that person's.

S

Shirubia

I wait for the tickets. And if they are sold out when they are back, I attempt to buy one for 5 times the price.

S

Setral

As a gnome rogue, I pull the badly stitched together murloc suit from my bag, then I assassinate one of the Murloc Gymnastic members while he's all alone, and slip in with his pass, shedding the suit once inside.

GO GNOME, WOOHOO!!!!

/victorydance

Status
Not open for further replies.