• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WWI Official Contest: Day Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spirit11

Booty Bay Bobsleigh Team!​
Viznik Goldrubber, He will be their manager. Fleet Master Seahorn, He will be the team Capten. Deeg is really strong so he will push the sleigh to high speed at start. Dizzy One Eye he is crasy enough to be in te team.​

Y

Yuk70

I would have to have Wigcik,Rikqiz,Oglethorpe Obnoticus and Myizz Luckycatch

W

wazoobi

Baron Revilgaz: As leader of Booty Bay he's an obvious choice to lead Booty Bay's Bobsled Team.

Fleet Master Seahorn <Blackwater Raiders>: Chosen for power. With big, powerful Seahorn pushing the sled, Booty Bay's Bobsled team is bound to get a great start.

Scooty <Chief Engineer>: He will be in charge of building a light, aerodynamic sled to compensate for Seahorn's size and weight. Of course as a goblin engineer he may add rockets to the sled.:thumbsup:

Landro Longshot <The Black Flame>: Landro will promote the team and get the word out. He will also manage marketing to fund the whole ordeal.

J

jumjum

1. Captain Hecklebury Smotts
2. Fleet Master Seahorn
3. "Shaky" Phillipe
4. "Sea Wolf" Mackinley

C

Calziana

"Sea Wolf" Mackinley
Captain Smotts
Auctioneer O'Reely
"Shaky" Phillipe

V

Vlare

Deeg - Because that's Dough in Dutch.
Catelyn the Blade - Because she's the friggin' daughter of the Archmage of Dalaran, that counts for something, right!?
Jansen Underwood - He's got wood, and it's somewhere down below (he goes in front by the way, else'd it be uncomfy for the one sitting in front of him), aerodynamics for the win.
McGavan - Almost McGyver, so he's probably good at fixing the thing if it crashes or anything like that.

W

wavemasterts

Auctioneer O'reely
"Sea Wolf" MacKinley
Booty Bay Bruiser
Baron Revilgaz

I

ivanu

I would pick a tauren for the front, and the rest gnomes since they are so light.

O

Orgatyrant

I would select the Overwatch Mark 0 and Overwatch Mark 1 for mechanical strength, speed and weight, coz that's what makes a bobsled go, Fargon Mortalak, because of his strength built up from creating armour all these years, and a Booty Bay Bruiser, because those guys are fast, can throw nets to stop people, and are powerful.

F

Facetiousjeff

Captain Hecklebury Smotts will be at the front. I mean he had to have been a good leader at some point in his life to be a Captain.

Whiskey Slim behind Smotts. He will provide his famous Pupellyverbos Port after our team wins the race. (Lets hope the shipment doesn't get comandeered again on it's way to him!)

Narkk behind Slim. On the course Narkk will throw his parrots out behind us hopefully making the other teams after us crash. (You have to play devious if you want to get anywhere!)

Fleet Master Seahorn behind Narkk. The final component of our winning team. The strongest bull in all of Azeroth!

R

Rogueknight

1. The Zandalar Ambassador
2. The Goblin Engineer who is at the transporter
3. The Master Gnome Engineer
4. The Fireworks Goblin

1. for the Jamaican edge
2. for the explosion factor of goblin engineering
3. for the occasional success of gnomish engineering
4. for the flashy sparks as they sled ;D

D

dannyrouss

For my bobsleding team

1. Scooty the chief engineer: because i mean whats more to say he the CHIEF engineer
2. Landro Longshot: hes the guy who gives u awsome stuff with codes and if hes the guy who has it he has lots of connections
3. Narkk: he supplies the pirates, and who doesnt want a pirate themed bobsled?
4. captain Heckleburry Smotts: hes a great leader *tear*

S

Shiftey

Gnomish engineer Oglethorpe Obnoticus to make the most aerodynamic and fastest sled.
the Shady Dealer never know what he will do to help you win
Blixrez Goodstitch to make you cool outfits
Rickle Goldgrubber to fund the team

R

Ravenite

The bartender to raise morale.
The first mate to steer.
Landro and the fireworks merchant to outfit the bobsleds with "improvements."

Status
Not open for further replies.