• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying and Selling] WTS - 1st Yr Vet Rew. WTB - Bulk Resources

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all!

Need to gather up a bit on resources that i cant get myself.

SELLING:
1x 1st year vet reward, you choose.

BUYING:
Bulk resources of the following:

- Regs, all kinds
- Empty Scrolls
- Leather, all types
- Residue, fragments etc.

I still have limited funds, as one of people who agreed on an Atlantic trade backed down, so im just looking for a couple of thousands of each depending on what YOU want for them.

Thank you!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are the resources for personal use, or to craft and resell things ?

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are the resources for personal use, or to craft and resell things ?
Good question, didnt think about that!

This is for crafting to sell and to craft to help friends old and new, expecting to pay fair market prices and not for someone to give me something :)

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Need to gather up a bit on resources that i cant get myself.
I can provide a couple thousands of many resources from Landreu and Tanivar's stockpiles, are there resources you can gather easily or have a lot of that you can trade for these resources you need?

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for helping me out with the stone block today Arradin - if you still need help with reagents or other supplies icq me.

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can provide a couple thousands of many resources from Landreu and Tanivar's stockpiles, are there resources you can gather easily or have a lot of that you can trade for these resources you need?
There is not much i can trade right now, im getting my own ingots and Wood, but i currently need those myself still.