• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry WTS 10% ssi jewerly

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
In my book, it's "clean" if it doesn't affect imbuing intensity. Try buying a 10ssi ring for less because it's "prized" and see how that works out for you. As I said - nit pick. But... you're entitled to your own opinion.
So, by your definition, a piece of jewelry that is "antique" would be "clean" as well? Is that right? Antique doesn't affect imbuing intensity either. Also, you must have missed the part of my comment that said "Granted, one that doesn't bother most people".

Of course, you are entitled to your own opinion as well. We just have to agree to disagree. :)