• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wth is Lady Sylvanus?

cunolebin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have looked on Stratics hunters' site and can't find anything on her, but having played WoW I do know that over there she is the Racial Boss for the Undead Faction. If anyone can please tell me who or where she is I would much appreciate it. Thank you.

E

Elbryan Uthador

Silvani is the queen and aid of Lord Oaks, Champion of the Forest Lord Spawn. She is about twice the size of a normal Pixie.

Silvani will be summoned by Lord Oaks when he is first damaged, as long as she is alive it will be very hard to kill him because he will take very little damage. It is possible to kill him as long Silvani is alive though, it will just take a LOT of damage to do so.

She hits very hard and combined with high magery skills and a high movement speed that makes her a quite deadly lady.

Each time Silvani or Lord Oaks is hit there is a chance that she will summon a group of Pixies on the attacker, these Pixies will attack immediately no matter which karma level the attacker has.

As with most of the creatures from the Forest Lord Spawn, you lose karma from killing Silvani.