• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTG Trish McBurp!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
..am I seeing correctly...

Tasks Completed

Trish McBurp - 73

Either you have an imposter, or you were busy..:eek:

F

Fangs McWolf

..am I seeing correctly...

Tasks Completed

Trish McBurp - 73

Either you have an imposter, or you were busy..:eek:
I'll let you decide based on the following quotes...

Tall Yellow Bear named Baggins - 18 laff, and already friends with a nice toon called Trish McBurp!

Yay!
Did someone copy you? It was a 32 laff small brown bear I met in Donald's Dock today. I THOUGHT you would have had more laff, but.... that's weird if it was not you.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
O, helps if I read the rest of the threads before recording the top toon numbers. That's pretty crazy though, Welcome to the newest McBurp! :gee:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trish McBurp is a peach (NOT PINK!) 125 laff bear. Great. =\

H

Holocog

I saw it in Donalds Dock. Doesnt say much though.:popcorn: Trish Mcburp 35 laff.

L

Little Sadie

I got a screenshot of her today. She is wearing the new clothing. The bright pink outfit so she has had an account for a while.

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i've been positioning my small toons in DD for the beanfest. (the other) trish mcburp was in the water the whole time.

got screen caps of her too.

L

Little Sadie

i've been positioning my small toons in DD for the beanfest. (the other) trish mcburp was in the water the whole time.

got screen caps of her too.
I saw her there too. I whispered to her if she was new here. She said Please don't bother me and that wasn't nice. LOL! I told her I like your name and NO!!!. LOL She left.

P

Pinky Pepperpow

I saw her there too. I whispered to her if she was new here. She said Please don't bother me and that wasn't nice. LOL! I told her I like your name and NO!!!. LOL She left.
LMBO....gotta love those sweet little toons...and she's going around slandering the good McBurp name! MWAHAHA!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What in the world... Makes me wish I had more time to play this week. Posers FTL...