• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTG Mean McBoo?????

K

kiwi115

theres a toon i saw with 17 laff points purple cat and he says like please go away and stuff like that... i hope this isnt the fake McBurp doing this!!! :eek:

F

Fangs McWolf

There are McBoo's and at least one McBurp running around that aren't part of the McBoo/McBurp clan. The McBoo group from here are all black cats (and there are some black cats that just have the name or even McBooo).

So if you've encountered a mean McBoo or McBurp, it's likely a fake, copycat or coincidence on the name.

H

Holocog

Hmm. A new Addition to the Mcburps: Bacon McBurp-Dropless pig, organic Toon-up lol. What do you think??:lol::lol:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah we almost did "McSnort" pigs but not enough were interested. I did make Trish McSnort on test, though.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did hear a rumor though that a McBurp Male Bear mated with a pig and they produced a pig offspring. Just saying though. :dunce:

S

susan4633

i met the new version of mcboo's in boss hq in nutty river. both were purple cats at 17 laff. was was sweet mcboo the other mean mcboo. i was on moonlight mcboo so i went up to them and said 'i like your name' next thing we were all popping our eyes in surprise.

S

soupandquackers

I think i have seen someone else with it too, but spelled differently.