• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] WTB tree from tonights event

Desdemona Atl

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
There were suppose to be 75, however there were not many people at the event and the EM Estimated that only 25 dropped, the EM said an accurate drop # will be posted later

Last edited:

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So glad I was on GL instead killing Ogre Lords with 500 Million HP doing constant 200 dmg AI's while not even getting looting rights x8 instead of this event :(. :facepalm: Seriously though, sweeeeeet drop.

Last edited:

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were suppose to be 75, however there were not many people at the event and the EM Estimated that only 25 dropped, the EM said an accurate drop # will be posted later
Where and when would such information be posted as to how many actually dropped? I know there were about 25-30 people there. Many people got looting rights but no drop...

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it could also be a possibility that a few people got multiple drops. i have seen this happen at events when i was actually there, and actually saw the multiple drops in trade window. which really isnt "fair" imo, but uo isnt supposed to be fair. what im saying is there could be the possibility that 1 person could get 2,3 maybe 5 or more drops, while others got none. i was thinking about starting a thread about findings with the new drop system, if it Only healing, Only damage, or can be a combination of both.

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have heard such stories, but I think they are just that. I've seen noob's claim to have gotten a drop (no armour, regular noob starting wep). Truth is they probably had another char or multiple chars there and want to make people jealous :). Unless its admitted by EM's or Mesanna that this has heppend with the new system, just a story to me.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that was my initial thought too Fly, and it very well might be true. But the loot system is just so odd, and its strange when the gm claims everyone should have recieved a drop when some did not get rights. like a grading curve in school, i can see one guy who does 5 times the amount of damage / healing as the next top 10 really throwing things off. Anyway, i wont derail Decadence's post any more than i have, i apologize. i need to start a post on "event strategy" and loot theory i guess :)

Last edited:

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well to prevent any subjective # I put what the amount was originally intended for unless:

1. EM contacts me otherwise
2. EM makes a general announcement
3. Someone higher than EM contacts me
4. Fact gathering from the public then make an educated guess

So as of now its at 75 until I find out more.