[Buying] WTB simple 211/55 archer set

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2013
Moscow
A friend of mine want to get fast some simple 211SI 55SSI archer set for his Stelther-archer
ON ATLANTIC.
If you want to sell your old one to create a new uber with Legendaries - this is nice oportunity for you.
Contact mee here or in PM.

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 17, 2007
What exactly does he mean by "simple" ? You could probably buy cheap 10 stam studded/bone parts form vendors but then the other mods might not be very good. Mana, MR etc etc.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 18, 2006
Sweden, Home of the brave.
Yeah as DjAd said we kinda need to know what ellse you looking for. I might be able to set a suit up for your friend if i know what he is looking for.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 17, 2009
Atlantic
cant really use studded / bone on a stealther...

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 18, 2008
Catskills, UO
Stealth with have failures even at 120 with bone. (we are talking non-mage armor of course). However stealth succeeded 100% of the time with studded at 110. I had to make my stealth archer suit using 5 pieces of studded and then a leather ninja hood.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 18, 2006
Sweden, Home of the brave.
Stealth with have failures even at 120 with bone. (we are talking non-mage armor of course). However stealth succeeded 100% of the time with studded at 110. I had to make my stealth archer suit using 5 pieces of studded and then a leather ninja hood.
So how much stealth are you sying you need to have 100% succes with 5 studded and one Cloth part? Thats my exact setup for my stealth archer when equpment is done.
I havnt yet trained stealth so i would really apreciate it if you allready knew how much stealth i need :)

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 18, 2008
Catskills, UO
So how much stealth are you sying you need to have 100% succes with 5 studded and one Cloth part? Thats my exact setup for my stealth archer when equpment is done.
I havnt yet trained stealth so i would really apreciate it if you allready knew how much stealth i need :)

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2013
Moscow
My friend need some ready suit ( may bee without artifacts), but not the collecting the suit of his dream.
+25dex+61 Stamina 10 SSI and some more nice option:
45HCI/DCI
+more HP (up to 25), +Mana
55 LMC
Nice MR
and if it will bee more options - the more he is ready to pay
BUT he is dont want to buy 6-moth ago 1B suit.

Now he got:
100 Tactics
80 Anatomy
80 Healing
100 Hiding
120 Stealth
120 Ninjitsu
120 Archery
but probably will change distribution of skillpoints

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 17, 2009
Atlantic
im assuming he will be using EP to reach the 211 stam? 211 stam suits are not viable without EP, stats just way too low.
does he need damage increase?
will he be taking advantage of 5ssi town bonus?
if this character is mainly a dismounter, may want to go 180 stam 60ssi

if he has 50 ssi on bow with town bonus, this suit can be done without needing a slither for pretty affordable.

ideally, since there are no studded head pieces, he would want a mage armor or med artifact head piece for resist.

or a studded body piece, but those are generally 3times the cost of metal or med pieces.

obviously cant use woodland for hci.

or can do imbued for resists, but would make overall stats very low.

im thinking this suit would probably turn out with about 10 - 12 mana regen if mana is to be kept decent.

he may want to do a really good 180 stam suit with 60 ssi. (same speed for heavy crossbow as 211 stam suit with 55ssi) Overall i think a good 180 stam suit is a better alternative than a 211 stam with extremely low stats.

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 17, 2007
Soo... nobody got no ready simple ready suit for sale?
The mods you posted above aren't really simple. Does he have any artifacts he will be using already (slither, quiver, crimson etc) does he have jewels?