• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] WTB Old musical Instrument without charges. Thanks

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont know if there is any or it doesn't exist.

If it exists i'm buying one.

Post your offers below, please.

Thanks.

Regards.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am unsure if the old school version exists. However, I know that often times when EM's do instrument drops at their events, they tend to not have any charges.

Example below:

lyre.jpg

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
can u insure that @Alexander of ATL. ?

what's its Price, plz?
I was just using it as an example. I do not wish to sell it at this time. I apologize for the mere confusion.

However, the thread below shows that there is a harp for sale. Weather or not it has been sold is hard to tell.

[Auction] - Atlantic Event Items

I know he has been trying to sell it for quite some time though.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No need event ítem or whatever it is mate, i just need an old mustical instrument, a common one willing to pay 5/10m not 1 billion like he asks (giggles).

Thanks for the info.

Regards @Alexander of ATL.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Just get the flutes that replenish themselves. There is also a dread horn one that replenishes itself and is not a slayer.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I believe there are 4 slayers. Maybe 10m for set? Dread horn non slayer one can't be much either.