• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Pet WTB high intensity fully trained disco Cu

mihali

Sage
Not just disco: Get a Disco/Conductive Blast one for steady debuff to help player do more damage and in groups, or Disco/Cond Blast/Armor ignore for player to do more damage. May help if you specify. I mean since you are willing to pay a ton of gold for it, may as well be what you prefer. Kapish? :)

Mahler

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Haha i said the color thing as a joke (but really, I don't care about the color of the Cu). Which would be best to be paired with a chiv/ai pet?

Wharton

Adventurer
I do not see how high intensity matters if it is already trained and skilled? I thought high intensity only mattered if the pet was not trained yet?

Mahler

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I think - and I could be wrong - that a higher intensity means the fully trained pet can have more mana/hps than a lower intensity pet with the same 120s and base stats (str/dex/int)

Wharton

Adventurer
That's true, but if it is already trained, then all the points are used whether it is a low, medium, or high intensity. So, would seem to reason that if the pet were untrained, then the higher intensity would equal the more points to distribute. After training, all those points have been used and the pet is at it's optimum. So, if the mana or hit points seem low, then, it must have been a lower intensity when trained. All you need to do is look at the mana and hit points to see if that would be sufficient for your needs. Intensity doesn't matter after training because nothing can be changed.

mihali

Sage
The best possible pair could be: Disco/CB/AI, paired with either fire beetle or blue beetle with RC and AI or AP. So the RC of the beetle with half all the resists of the foe, and the disco plus CB will further bring all resists down and the CB will even further drop the foe's energy resist. So the damage from the pets will be awesome, plus as a player you can shoot energy spells at the foe for more damage than usually, or use archery on tamer with energy bow. Depends on what you fight and play style.
Would try to copy tamers on test and see how these combos work for you for the mob you want.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
I think - and I could be wrong - that a higher intensity means the fully trained pet can have more mana/hps than a lower intensity pet with the same 120s and base stats (str/dex/int)
this is correct. and for a rough ball park the difference between a mediocre intensity Cu (60%) to a high intensity (80%) is about 50 HP

Or something like 250-300 mana (because 1hp is about 5-6ish mana)