[Buying] WTB Double blessed skirt on Atl

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ofatlantic07

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 3, 2007
Just as the title says. If not double blessed, then 'made by' or 'crafted by' will work as well. Preferably shadow cloth color. PM me or post here if you'd like to sell.

Thanks.

D

Dirty Old Man

did you mean sewn by ? I'm pretty sure crafted by is the new tag

ofatlantic07

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 3, 2007
did you mean sewn by ? I'm pretty sure crafted by is the new tag

Ah yes! Thanks for spotting that, Dirty old man. I was on the verge of passing out from an extreme lack of sleep while typing that up.

Still buying btw. Adding 'A Green Skirt' to the list as well.

D

Devine

heya there i got a skirt double blessed for sale next time im on atl ill bring it :) how much you offer for it tho :O ?

ofatlantic07

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 3, 2007
Devine, I sent you a PM a few days ago. Let me know if you come to Atl.

Still looking to buy a skirt, either Double blessed, Sewn by, or "A Green skirt".

ofatlantic07

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 3, 2007
Surely someone has one of these skirts they'd like to sell...not even 'a green skirt'? Could have sworn I saw a lot of green clothing around not too long ago..when I wasn't looking for it, of course.