• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTB Account....

K

karfakis

Looking to buy an account a good dexer account maybe a pvp mage.
depends and maybe a mule account on top of that. BLUE please

if anyone has any offers please ICQ me or AIM me. Looking for one over 3 years of age with an ethy is perference.

Aim: Optimal overdose

and thanks

K

karfakis

Oh i know

im looking to purchase one to two tho. a Mule account and maybe a dexer account or pvp mage. something for pvp. but i have been reading that tamers rule the pvp scene?

G

Just browse the first 3 pages of the Siege boards. There are several very nice accounts being offered for sale, with developed chars of various types, and lots of goodies that come with them.

-Skylark

I

imported_mo'gluk

or just buy one with 30 soulstones than you can make what ya want.....

I

imported_mo'gluk

give me an EXACT idea of what you want and I will see if I have one like it

K

karfakis

just a straight nox fencer would be nice.... maybe with some soul stoned skills Blacksmithy maybe something along those lines.....