• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTB "A bow of Exorcism" double slayer

• Thread starter azreality
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

azreality

Buying on Atlantic "A bow of Exorcism".

Ok this bow is kind of a mystery but I've narrowed down how it is made.

It is a double slayer Demon/Elemental Juka Bow that has been enhanced by a GM fletcher.

Paying extremely well, please reply here or PM with information.

kentuckyjoe

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These bows are really hard to come by now. I have one that is Demon/Poison Elemental slayer that I managed to enhance with Ash for the extra 10 SSI.

I saw one sell at WBB the week that the Doom changes were made for 25 mil. I don't have any plans on selling mine, but if the right offer comes in, I would problebly do it.

A

azreality

yeah I am aware they are extremely rare, and I am willing to pay the right amount to obtain one of these great bows!

D

DVI

you can buy one for 10-15m generally and anyone making one using a fletcher is a fool, theres a far easier manner of doin it although the odds of getting the right slayer combo is still slim.

Of course if you don't use a fletcher you wont get the 10ssi but there are ways to work around that.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can buy one for 10-15m generally and anyone making one using a fletcher is a fool, theres a far easier manner of doin it although the odds of getting the right slayer combo is still slim.

Of course if you don't use a fletcher you wont get the 10ssi but there are ways to work around that.
Huh make them? Weren't they the old juka bows that ended up having double slayer props? How would you make them now?

A

azreality

From what I understand, but correct me if I'm wrong...

You take a Juka bow and have a GM Fletcher use a "gear" from tinkering on it to make the bow "usuable", but from there how it gets to be a double slayer, etc is unknown to me...

Anyone care to shed some light on this?

kentuckyjoe

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The old brown Juka bows from before AOS(I believe is when the change was made) got converted to show the slayer property before they were modified. Then a GM Tinker uses a gear and "modifies" them, thus adding a 2nd slayer and turning them black. The best ones to use are the Demon slayer ones because they have a better chance of getting the random elemental slayer added because there are so many elementals on the list of possibilities.

kentuckyjoe

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can also make double slayer bows now by using a runic kit and making Slayer Longbows. I saw a guy in Doom a few weeks ago with a Demon/Earth Elemental Slayer one with like 25ssi on it.

A

azreality

thanks, but I don't need the bow with snow elemental slayer.

It needs to be demon/elemental both super slayers.

Beerman72

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Azreality.

I assume you plan on using for DF?

I was always of the impression the ele type did not matter. If you could please add clarification to this.

Thanks.

Edit: still for sale *trolls away*

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a exorcism bow that is Demon/Earth Elemental (for DF purposes, the elemental type doesn't matter). I used to use it in Doom, but DF targeted me too much because it does do 3X damage, and so I died alot :(

Now I use either regular demon slayer (double damage) or any type elemental slayer ( increases damage by half) because these bows can have some great mods to them, whereas the Juka has zero.

I would not advise enhancing a demon/ele juka bow, far too great a chance of losing any bow when you do so...

A

azreality

ahhh I was under the impression it had to be pure elem slayer not any elem slayer. Yes, I am using it for DF farming so that is the reason.

I am interested then, please PM here on stratics and we can talk further.