• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WRR Deal or No Deal 'UO Style' ~ LEGENDS (CS Event)

A

Annienox

MY SHARD AND ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!! WOOT I CAIN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow finaly on my shard!! Too bad I wont be able to make it :( lol maby next time

L

Lord Urza

Cool cool, ima try and be there for that, iffen I can get off work in time.

A

Annienox

Ty Damia. However, my mother (God love her) has decided that this year she is going to make me supper for my birthday and of course has it timed just so I will miss D/ND!!!!! Oh well, rl comes first and I'm sure I will enjoy mom's cooking better then I would eating out. It is nice to go home once in awhile. Ok some has to win the big bucks and split it with me now. hehe just kidding.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The winner of tonights deal or no deal won ONE gold piece. I'm sure he'd be happy to split it with you. :)

Reminds me of the time I won one gold on deal or no deal. Didn't come away with anything but we sure had a good time.