• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wrong, Duels, 1v1 and old Time PvP fun on Atlantic !!!

Zenn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am just getting back into the game and PvP and was wondering if people still Duel at Wrong or anywhere period?? Not for gold or the deed to a house or a billion in gold. Just for fun and bragging rights like the old days. Check your egos at the door and just have fun.
I tried the whole mass murder ganks at the Harrowers and Champs and that's not 1v1 fighting and although it takes some skills it doesn't improve much on the 1v1 fighting.
I remember the old greats like Quickbeam, Gohan and Silverknight, Flik, Xen, Oz, Shadow Elf, Ezekiel, Iceman, KoNnan too name a few and the great fun guild of old like SSJ, EB, Killer Bees, and the Farmers too name a few. They could all 1v1 duel as well as group fight and it was all for fun without having to pay out $40 million a pop.
Anyways, Is there a guild or a group out there on Atlantic that Still likes to just Duel/ 1v1 for fun . Again, check your egos at the door too as I really don't even care or respond to that. I just want to duel, kill and get better at doing it with the best =).