• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wrong date???? No weekly bonuses??

• Thread starter Zephyra69
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Z

Zephyra69

I have two problems.

I have been on EA-Land for 8 days now. I have a mail in my inbox that says 2004. This is strange in itself but I do not know if this is affecting another issue.

I have not recieved a weekly bonus of $500 but everyone else is. Could this date issue be holding back my weekly bonus?

Please help.
Zephyra

K

Kymberleigh

I have an email in my box that is dated 5-1-2008 and my entitlement days have stopped. Not sure if they are related or not?

G

I got my first bonus the day I made the sim, but I didnt get my 2nd one for 14 days.

G

I know that the weekly bonuses have been off by a couple of days. Give it 2 days and it you don't get it email the devs at [email protected]. There might be as bug with this one.

Concerning entitlement days this for the most part has affected everyone. I believe the devs are aware of this too. Mine have been off for close to 2 wks or a little more.

I

imported_Mavric

hmmm, try emailing the devs at [email protected] and telling them all your info, don't forget, NEVER give out your password when you send the info.

Mavric

I

imported_Mavric

Look like PeeBee N Jay beat me to posting the addy, lol, cool.

Mavric