• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wrestle gains past 105

R

Rowdydude

I have been stuck on 109.5 for the last 4 days. I am doing the fishingpole/fighter method. I have gone thru nearly 500 fishingpoles and have trained for 6 straight hours today with no gain and averaging 3-5 hours a day for the last 3 days with no gain. I am going to switch to the Golem method unless anyone has a better Idea.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated

R

Rowdydude

Anybody got anything? Should I stick with fighters or go to golems or spellweaving or summons Deamons? I am at 109.6 going up to 120

havent moved in quite a while and yes i have skills pointed down and wres pointed up

thanks

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure if you are looking for a quick all method of finishing wrestling. If so then I'm sorry to say my advice isn't great. If not, then it may be of interest.

When getting the keys in the Citadel, I would just let the higher end and any of the helper mobs hit me on purpose. I used that method from around 105ish or so all the way to 115. The more than you can manage to let hit you, the better.

That's what helped me when I got in a rut. Hopefully at least, it will help you get a gain and you can go back to whatever method you had been using.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had better luck with Arctic Ogre Lords and wrestle/melee skills. Seemed to go really quick for me.

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use summoned Daemons when training my wrestling skill from 70->120. Quite decent gains plus you can alt-tab to teh internets while sparring :)

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used an arctic ogre lord as well.

I tried other methods, but that's the one that worked for me.

A

Arch Magus

When fighting Highend creatures (doom, peerless, champs, greaters/drags/wyrms, balrons) every once in a while just run in and try putting a Parablow on them.

Gains are pretty steady when you actively hunt and do that.