• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wraith Form Without Meditation?

• Thread starter Edmond_Dantes
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Edmond_Dantes

So I'm tossing around a template that I would like to try out as a PK necro/mage. Basically hiding/stealth is a must as I will probably be doing mostly solo stuff, but anyways here's what my template will look like *maybe* :)

100 hiding
80 stealth
100 magery
120 eval
100 necro
120 spirit
120 Wrestle

so I dropped meditation to pick up wrestling and was thinking... would it be possible to do okay if my gear has lots of MR and LMC if I solely ran around in wraith form? would that leech me enough mana back? yes yes i know i could use a mage weapon, but i would much rather be able to use a SC shield and a dandy spellbook that has nice mods.

anyways, is this possible? if not i can always switch wrestle for med and run with a mage weapon

thanks!

S

Stupid Miner

So I'm tossing around a template that I would like to try out as a PK necro/mage. Basically hiding/stealth is a must as I will probably be doing mostly solo stuff, but anyways here's what my template will look like *maybe* :)

100 hiding
80 stealth
100 magery
120 eval
100 necro
120 spirit
120 Wrestle

so I dropped meditation to pick up wrestling and was thinking... would it be possible to do okay if my gear has lots of MR and LMC if I solely ran around in wraith form? would that leech me enough mana back? yes yes i know i could use a mage weapon, but i would much rather be able to use a SC shield and a dandy spellbook that has nice mods.

anyways, is this possible? if not i can always switch wrestle for med and run with a mage weapon

thanks!
No, not really.

J

[JD]

I tried necro tamer without meditation and HATED it

dump your eval int or make room elsewhere for it, somehow

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I'm tossing around a template that I would like to try out as a PK necro/mage...

...would it be possible to do okay if my gear has lots of MR and LMC if I solely ran around in wraith form?
A PK running solely in Wraith form?

:stretcher:

My recommendation would be don't try and run a Stealth Necro Mage for PvP its just a baad idea.

Instead maybe look at running a spellweaving mage. There are many benefits to this include some pretty useful summons that can deal alot of damage in a short space of time and spells that will keep you alive with massive hit point regeneration in tricky situations.

Or you could try a bush parry mage, quite good survivability with that also.

Its going to be pretty damn hard either way as mages are pretty underpowered and mainly useful in groups.

J

[JD]

Don't know about the PVP part, but a Myst Necro would seem pretty darn handy at spawns. Toss in Magery for utility and mage weapons...

120 Magery/myst/focus/ss
105 necro
115 resist