• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WOW, there alot of sticky threads now!!

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that happened from the partial data merge from the old forum, Patty. Rachel probably just hasn't had a chance to sort it out, consolidate and do a "cleanup on aisle 7" yet. :D

-Skylark

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yah it's a lil nuts, I keep clicking on this forum to check for new posts and have to remind myself to scroll down to actually find them, lol. Probably a lot of the stickies can all be stuck in a generic housing faq, and some others combined in a decor faq, maybe an illusions/goza manipulation thread...dunno how rachel would do it, but there are quite a few different ways to go to combine em up. :thumbsup:

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And suggestions are most welcome!
Gads we have tons of them don't we?

F

feath

since they are all good threads, ie; people view them and use them, i'd suggest putting up one single sticky with all the links to the present stickys, then releasing all the stickies.
so peeps can still access all the threads, but there is only one actual sticky.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to keep the stickies. I just don't think we need 3 threads about building with gazas. :p I like your idea of putting links into some threads.

How about this for stickies?
- Basics for Illusion Houses
- The art of Decorating w/ a link to "Must Have Deco examples to look at" and a link to Ashyn's Stone Kitchen Tutorial
- Castle Pic Thread
- One of the Gaza Building threads w/ links to the others.
- Housing FAQ
- Custom Housing Pic Thread
- IDOC FAQ Thread (although- is the information outdated with the recent changes?)

That's my 2 cents. Feel free to disagree.