• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wow.. Talk About Low....

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol loser

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After being gone for a few days celebrating my birthday irl i come back to find even more lame low tactics from before.... Not only has a guild i dont even have to name stooped so low as to set a member in the rival faction.. (Non SL player used different account to place char in SL) But they decided to place more members in and vote them to the faction master. Not only is this to our disadvantage because of our small numbers but they then set the tithing of our silver to 100% so we get no silver in return for killing them.. Then while running to check our faction base and see who the "leader" is i discover i cannot find the faction base door...

last time i checked that was interfering with game play by using game mechanics... Oh and I edited the picture that way im not "flaming" nor "trolling" like we all get accused of doing all the time...

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So...are we to be surprised? I guess we could call that monopolizing. (referring to taking over faction leadership) Nothing wrong with that. If you can get enough people, why not take over leadership. Completely legitimate tactic.

Now on "hiding" the faction door, that is low. Although technically since they could place that house, the only way they could fix this is by moving the door to the base. Being that the house is in a legal spot. And that sucks.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use circle of transparancey and you can see the door just fine. Last I knew you couldn't have 2 chars on the same account on the same shard in 2 different factions, so their using their 2nd, 3rd or how many other accounts they have to vote themselves in office. Did you all forget to vote?

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use circle of transparancey and you can see the door just fine. Last I knew you couldn't have 2 chars on the same account on the same shard in 2 different factions, so their using their 2nd, 3rd or how many other accounts they have to vote themselves in office. Did you all forget to vote?
I don't believe circle of transparency works on houses unless you are inside them, at least not for levels above you. So circle of transparency wont work on 2nd and 3rd levels if you are the 1st level.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Circle works if your running around outside. I had to use it last night to find the door so I could check out the SL base. I don't know if it works if your a ghost.

lol loser

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just goes to show how much of a life the "monopoly," or zerg for more of the uo terms, really has outside of this game.. Gotta love it..

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow... I wonder what kind of low life guild pulling these kind of ******** crap.

Are they like a small guild with not enough players so they need all the advantage they can get? I dont understand. Maybe we should also let them build a house on the island inside the heart of despise champ spawn. Or give them 1 or 2 houese at all the possible spawn areas. That would make their life complete.

Sad, indeed.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just realize that since you can only have 1 character per account in each different faction that the guiild in question is now missing a bunch of potential votes in their own faction..... Perhaps voting in a puppet Commanding lord for their faction would be alot easier bc of this..... If someone is going to play using such lame tactics...

*Houses to block faction entrances from sight / safepoints to field from
*Out Voting somemone elses faction for a puppet Commanding Lord simply (I have more acccounts thus I'm L337!!)

LoL.... I guess when you can't win by fighting that really only leaves

"win by running away" and we ALL know they love that.....

All Skill for the kill! :blushing:

They aren't THAT bad at PvP honestly I mean... those Dreadhorses & G. Drags are up there in the PvP ladder of things... Now if the players.... = P

O

oligizmo

Cry me a river!!!

They are totally having fun messing around with you guys with this tactics. COP is having fun with it.

Stop crying for everything COP does. You been crying about tamers, stealth and zergs, when you have outnumbered COP as well. In fact last night during the harrower GOR, WAKA, ABC, SCAM, and others were raiding together against COP. Is that not a zerg? Also, when they were at Brit gate you cried and now you are crying about housing at YEW gate. You complain when they fight from the house and you do the same. How many houses do you have at YEW? Another one is prime time, which is stupid since we are on the West coast. What is it, that they are coming up with this tactics before you do on top of your hacking?

What else am I missing cry guild?

Your post is nothing but complains against COP. Cries, cries and more cries! :sad2:

What an obsession you guys have!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cry me a river!!!

They are totally having fun messing around with you guys with this tactics. COP is having fun with it.

Stop crying for everything COP does. You been crying about tamers, stealth and zergs, when you have outnumbered COP as well. In fact last night during the harrower GOR, WAKA, ABC, SCAM, and others were raiding together against COP. Is that not a zerg? Also, when they were at Brit gate you cried and now you are crying about housing at YEW gate. You complain when they fight from the house and you do the same. How many houses do you have at YEW? Another one is prime time, which is stupid since we are on the West coast. What is it, that they are coming up with this tactics before you do on top of your hacking?

Your post is nothing but complains against COP. Cries, cries and more cries! :sad2:

No one said it was the guild you are assuming that we are talking about. I have no idea why you are so sure all these cheap/low tactics are ALL done by the same guild that you are defending for. Chances are these crap could be done by other guilds too.

Also stop insulting us. I for one do not hack. Please stop trolling and calling names. You are reported.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No one said it was the guild you are assuming that we are talking about. I have no idea why you are so sure all these cheap/low tactics are ALL done by the same guild that you are defending for. Chances are these crap could be done by other guilds too.

Also stop insulting us. I for one do not hack. Please stop trolling and calling names. You are reported.
Well, to be honest, what other guild has had so many complaining posts always referring to them? the original poster here has only complained about one guild, and I think we can put that last letter in the picture up there to know who it is. I think it is so strongly implied who the guild at question is here. Only reason it isn't revealed is that he is trying to keep the thread from being locked.

S

Skullcollector

Cry me a river!!!
Stop crying for everything COP does. You been crying about tamers, stealth and zergs, when you have outnumbered COP as well. In fact last night during the harrower GOR, WAKA, ABC, SCAM, and others were raiding together against COP. Is that not a zerg? Also, when they were at Brit gate you cried and now you are crying about housing at YEW gate. You complain when they fight from the house and you do the same.
Well I guess theres no honor in tactics for cop. Its like you all find the cheapest tactics possable to fight. Nothing wrong with it i guess but dont get all defensive when people voice disgust. Just last night befor cop went off to do harry they sat with 4x the numbers and cryed a river about guard zone...they need to read earlier posts badly. COP also "crys" in game about everything your claimming others doing to you here so STOP being a hypocrite please! The dif is we post here, you all cry it in the game and running people off with your mouths not your skills. If you dont like the way people see you then try changing your image.
and btw even with waka gor scam abc, they were still out numbered by COP... ;)
(VOTE yes on prop 86- remove pets from pvp)

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone always wants to talk about COP these days. And WarUltima...what is it with you and houses? You remind me of that Jeff Lewis guy from Flipping Out.

o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.