• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WoW Stratics forum merger complete

E

Eldorian

All of the old threads from the old UBB forum has now been merged over to this instance.

Everyone is going to see a lot of changes though as I decided to "optimize" the forum a bit. We felt that there were just way too many forums divided out that were WoW related, ranging anywhere from PVP forums, to class specific forums, to profession forums. I think we had somewhere around 25 total forums for WoW.

We've gone ahead and dumped all of these old posts from these forums into this WoW General forum. The only ones we left in tact that were separate is the newbie forum (which was a big success), the WoW Stratics Guild forum, the Patch Notes forum, and the Question of the Week forum.

We've also added a new Guides forum where we put all of our FAQs and guides from the individual class forums, this way they're now all in one spot from easier reading.

I feel that this is a positive change as it centralizes our community into one spot and makes things look a bit busier, which in turn will invite more people into the forum and we start a cycle that way with community building.

If the place becomes busy enough that we need new separate forums on a specific topic we'll take those steps, as it stands right now though, it was just something that wasn't needed.

So, if you had any old posts on various forums you want to relocate, chances are they're going to be right in here for you to search.