• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WoW new arties FTL

W

WooWoo

just got one of the new dyes that drop in your pack from Tokuno.... has only 1 charge on it... :( lame

L

Lord Drakelord

just got one of the new dyes that drop in your pack from Tokuno.... has only 1 charge on it... :( lame
is a minor arty that you can trade in for a major one at Zento. Takes ten to one for the trades.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya...but didnt they say they removed the pigments from the list?? Most folks have the carapaces, kasas, etc...I have atleast 5 of all of the minors that are worth there weight. Some I have 10 of (Carapace). I personally would only go after the dyes or the getting the new mempo...I was just talking to friend on ICQ about it. I am just going to buy the few minors I need..maybe buy a few of the pigments...make my toons all fashionable and then buy a couple of mempos. I wont even worry about doing the event. Prefer to PvP anyway...

btw...Woowoo... you should talk to COP. I am sure they could help you trade and get enough of one color to dye your suit. I already know they will be over in Tok farming the arties. Make them feel better that they are "Winning" lmao....

W

WooWoo

lol sonoma is so boring in the mornings now adays thats what i did and i got 3 of the noble gold pigments... i really want to see this chaos blue.... but i am hoping they will maybe drop the major dyes with 1 charge that would be kool