• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wow... is it just me or ?...

G

Am I the only one this happens too?... I admit I hang out at Luna Bank a lot (really don't consider myself a bank sitter but...), People keep giving me stuff.

Today alone I've had players give me a fragment stone token, some stuffed Valentine animals, an old school practice weapon.... I was even given a nightmare (Thanks Emyn!!)

And it's not just today... folks are always popping in and giving me stuff... i.e., Talismans (I mean really nice tailor and smith ones), UO gifts from the past, decor for me home, etc... I know some really nice folks play on Siege but I find it strange that players are always giving me stuff.

I'll admit I always give out free leather suits to anyone that's in need so I guess it's just Karma....
(Yeah yeah... let the flaming began), was just wondering has anyone else had this happen to them?

G

Are you in NEW?

We mostly like to help out newer players here. Today's new players are tomorrows guildmates or hated enemies. Either is good, as long as it's fun.