• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Wow, for real?

• Thread starter Trash Collector
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
T

Trash Collector

Since High Seas came out, I've managed to complete about 200 SOSs around the world, fished up thousands of fish, hundreds of new bows and kelp woven leggings and been fortunate to have a 110 scroll given to me. The same person felt sorry for me since I'd never seen a Strongbox in all the SOSs I'd completed.

I started a new fisher on my other account a few weeks back and have gotten him to 80 for fishing and thought "time to hit those SOSs again."

His second SOS ever: Strongbox.

Wow.

T

Trash Collector

Good luck!!

I got 6 dark sapphires, 2 brilliant ambers and gold ingots in the strongbox. Not bad, not bad.

D

Destiny<3

I have the same problem, still doing SOS from time to time...but still no strongbox!

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the same problem, still doing SOS from time to time...but still no strongbox!

I heard a rumor, just a rumor mind you, that some accounts/characters for some reasons might be "bugged" as in regards to getting some low chance drops (and the srongbox is a low chance drop....).

Could be just bad RNG luck or perhaps weirdness of the code, who knows.....

But I heard of the rumor.

G

Gowron

I heard a rumor, just a rumor mind you, that some accounts/characters for some reasons might be "bugged" as in regards to getting some low chance drops (and the srongbox is a low chance drop....).

Could be just bad RNG luck or perhaps weirdness of the code, who knows.....

But I heard of the rumor.
I've done about 200 with negative results, but when I went out to do my next batch, I got 2 strong boxes. I still haven't gotten the polkadot bikini yet, but who knows? I have a feeling that things like these are rare for a reason.