• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WoW Commercials

E

Emuishere

Remember those commercials with Mr. T and William Shatner, I even saw one with Jean Claude Van Damme? Why did they not have any female celebrities for them...I always wondered. Do you think maybe with the new expansion we'll see more? Possible with a female celeb?

P

Pashta

The model chick Paulina that's married to Ric Ocasek (sp?) plays it with her kids. :)

E

Emuishere

Perfect canditate! I think it would show women game too!!!

L

LunaMoth

it would be nice to have a female in the commercials, i dont know who though as i dont really like any american celebrities (sorry) but again it would be nice.

N

nisseman

Lucy Tailor is a warlock.. not sure if it is a parody. . no fun point in it anyways

But I really admire the work of the parody people.. Quagmire from Family guy as a Rogue.. or Hi, my name is **** Cheney and I'm a hunter! (who could guess :thumbsup: )

Can't anybody make this one.. Hi, I'm Donald Trump. I am a chinese gold farmer...

D

DJTyrant

Britney Spears for Night Elf Hunter?

I kid, only partially :p