• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Would you like to see FACTIONS reworked?

Should factions be reworked?

• Yes, I would like to see them reworked.

Votes: 49 66.2%
  • No, keep them as they are now.

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Not reworked, but I would like to see some changes.

Votes: 16 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reworked means reworked, try not to put too much thought into there buddy. No need for there to be 50 different options in what is supposed to be a simple poll. Scrapped and started over is what I was going for, which was stated in the opening post.

The poll has already been sent to Cal the producer (the intended recipient) and he understood it perfectly. Pretty easy and straightforward.
Ok

1) I'm untrollable. So don't bother.

2) I dont put too much thought into anything except christmas and birthday cards. Because it is the thought that counts and I'm a nice guy! :danceb:

3) Who said 50 options about anything? Don't exaggerate...

4) No such thing as a simple poll with a loaded question. Which is exactly what this poll was. There is A LOT of things that can and should be changed but not scrapped and there is A LOT of things that need to be scrapped and not just changed. So they devs know there needs to be changes... which is consistent with what everyone has been telling them for last 9 years..... sooo... now what has changed... they still don't know how or what to fix..

5) A poll is only as good as the people answering it. This poll doesn't ask the people who matter what they think because most people still don't log in the forums. So this poll means jack ****. If you want accurate feedback, they need to have in game polls.

6) The poll has been sent to Cal. Thats great. You think hes going to fix factions now? Plz, if you respond to any of this, respond to this question. I really want to know if you think factions are going to get some attention now that one poll has been sent to a guy who hasn't dont jack **** for us in the time has been here.

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok

1) I'm untrollable. So don't bother.

2) I dont put too much thought into anything except christmas and birthday cards. Because it is the thought that counts and I'm a nice guy! :danceb:

3) Who said 50 options about anything? Don't exaggerate...

4) No such thing as a simple poll with a loaded question. Which is exactly what this poll was. There is A LOT of things that can and should be changed but not scrapped and there is A LOT of things that need to be scrapped and not just changed. So they devs know there needs to be changes... which is consistent with what everyone has been telling them for last 9 years..... sooo... now what has changed... they still don't know how or what to fix..

5) A poll is only as good as the people answering it. This poll doesn't ask the people who matter what they think because most people still don't log in the forums. So this poll means jack ****. If you want accurate feedback, they need to have in game polls.

6) The poll has been sent to Cal. Thats great. You think hes going to fix factions now? Plz, if you respond to any of this, respond to this question. I really want to know if you think factions are going to get some attention now that one poll has been sent to a guy who hasn't dont jack **** for us in the time has been here.
Christ. People like you are why I get infractions on here. You just blindly comment without any understanding or concern for context. Abandoning factions seemed like a forgone conclusion in the last video update by the devs. According to the video they want nothing to do with them seemingly ever again. The poll was to see what players thought about that, should they revisit them or not, end of question.

Spurring Cal into immediate action wasn't the point. We all know any faction work is a long time off, if ever again. Showing him what the players want was the point. You may not think it's worth much but I feel it's better than doing nothing. Leave it at if you're wise or else keep trying to debate this with your laughable numerical lists. On second thought, I hope the mods will just close this thread because this guy seems painfully annoying.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Christ. People like you are why I get infractions on here. You just blindly comment without any understanding or concern for context. Abandoning factions seemed like a forgone conclusion in the last video update by the devs. According to the video they want nothing to do with them seemingly ever again. The poll was to see what players thought about that, should they revisit them or not, end of question.

Spurring Cal into immediate action wasn't the point. We all know any faction work is a long time off, if ever again. Showing him what the players want was the point. You may not think it's worth much but I feel it's better than doing nothing. Leave it at if you're wise or else keep trying to debate this with your laughable numerical lists. On second thought, I hope the mods will just close this thread because this guy seems painfully annoying.
:danceb::danceb:

Oh you stop it!:twak::twak:

Would that post have gone over any better for you if they were alphabetical list instead of numbers?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Step away...

Status
Not open for further replies.