• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Would this be effective as a Sampire weapon?

U

ultima77

Elven Spellblade
~40% HML
~40% HLD
~40% HLA
~40% DI
25% SSI

Obviously no HSL, but I could probably stack DCI so an occasional Divine Fury wouldn't hurt me all that much. Thoughts?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While it's a shame, I'd say keep reaching for the HSL on the wep.

I mean it *could* work without it but it'd be such a hassle.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Elven Spellblade
~40% HML
~40% HLD
~40% HLA
~40% DI
25% SSI

Obviously no HSL, but I could probably stack DCI so an occasional Divine Fury wouldn't hurt me all that much. Thoughts?
It's nice as a backup/alternate switch-out weapon. For a primary though...as Lynk stated. It is too much hassle.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Way back in the old days, before I got the rune blades I have now, and before the vamp nerf, I used some rune blades with no stam leech and I still kicked Dread's ass with them.

You should be fine as long as you drink pots (leafblades are one-handed, right?) and MAYBE cast Divine Fury sometimes, until you get a good wep with HML, HSL, HLA, and SSI.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm excited to do dread with my new Daisho, 30 ssi, 44 SL, 44 ML

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had recently created a Sampire, and I had asked a friend of mine if she would be so kind as to make me a Mace weapon that I could use. We've known each other for years, and she was kind enough to burn a few runics for me. This is what she created:

• HML 40%
• HSL 44%
• HLD 38%
• SSI 30%
• DI 46%

Physical 100%

I think I drooled for a bit, took a shot of sake, and thanked her profusely for the very generous Mace. Needless to say, I hope you find your weapon of choice or someone would be kind enough to do you a solid as well, ultima77. Good luck, man. :thumbsup:

G

gmcbroom

How about this one?

Guardian Axe
HML 59%
HSL 34%
Spell channeling
HPI 4
HPR 1
FC 1
DC 43%

I realize there is no SSI on it. Can that be boosted by another item?

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even if you wore the assassin's suit for the 20ssi, that axe is going to be way too slow. Ditch it.

jojo_la

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how's this for a rune blade:

Stam Leech 26%
Mana Leech 57%
Life Leech 54%
DCI 10%
DI15%

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how's this for a rune blade:

Stam Leech 26%
Mana Leech 57%
Life Leech 54%
DCI 10%
DI15%
Well depending on your dexterity you would want some SSI in my opinion. In my opinion SSI is a necessity for just about any weapon. Little damage increase hurts though. 15% is not enough. I would put it away or sell it unless it's the best you have.

At least 35 DI on a weapon is acceptable. Most smiths have GM arms lore now (i would think anyways...hopefully), so most times the DI will be 40.

jojo_la

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was looted from a swoop. so far would be the best i have for my char. my mule isn't quit at GM arms lore and no runics to speak of just yet :\

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was looted from a swoop. so far would be the best i have for my char. my mule isn't quit at GM arms lore and no runics to speak of just yet :\
Well not sure what shard you're on, but you can shoot me a message. If on the same shard I can set you up with some free weapons. I have weapons just lying around.

K

Kazumi the Wild

If you're on Napa, I wouldn't mind a decent sampire weapon. Best I have is a Soulseeker...

Of course, I'm just building my sampire now, so i guess its something you have to earn, eh?

C

Connor_Graham

If you're on Napa, I wouldn't mind a decent sampire weapon. Best I have is a Soulseeker...

Of course, I'm just building my sampire now, so i guess its something you have to earn, eh?
And here on Pacific I've got 2 very nice Twinks that I can't even seem to give away.....:cursing: