• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Would someone mind helping a returning player?

G

Hi guys, I made the decision to come back to TSO and was excited to go back and download the program again (new comp) and reactivate my account... and then I discovered EA Land?! And now I am very confused... haha...

Okay so, I cancelled my account about 2 years ago? So I know my sims and my money are gone :'( But it's okay I want to try again from the start... I can't stand to play offline sims anymore... I need that interaction. But I have a few questions

First, I am now reactivated but under free EALand status I believe (I haven't put in my CC information). Even so, I have to subscribe before March in order to get my "amnesty"? And this will come later in March, not immediately?

And what's new
anything interesting or anything important I should know?
Thank you so much!

Andrew