• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] World Record Large Fish 225 stones

I

Innari

My large fish was caught on Origin shard and it didn't get away!!!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats Fantastic!! And that reminds me...I need to start the Larget fish thread again!!

But I dare say yours is going to be very difficult to beat!!

Oriana

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Congrats...I suspect that might be the absolute maximum :)

I

Ifful

Hello Innari, or Rowan if you please. My name is Ifful, and I am the previous holder of the all shard big fish record (at 218 stones). First, allow me to congratulate you on your magnificent catch! But even more than that, I wish to thank you! I have held the record too long, and I had even been entertaining the notion of putting up a large in-game gold reward for a record-breaking catch. Why? I speak from experience (though possibly only for myself) when I say that being at the top comes with certain enjoyable bragging rights but also (and more painfully) the emptiness that comes from no longer having a true target to strive for. Thank you very much for giving me back that target. It is with great pleasure that I will seek to break, or at least match, your new all-shard record. I may never realise that dream, but an unattainable dream is still better than none at all. Once again, congratulations and thank you!

Oh yes, in case no one has done so already, I do intent to inform the Japanese UO fan and information sites of your accomplishment: your name will take the place of honor in the fishing-related pages. Not that I didn't trust your image, but I just HAD to see this trophy in person. You didn't provide coordinates to your house, but no matter, I found it anyway matching up the road on the side. I see you moved the trophy indoors. It is truely awesome.

Y

Yukio

That's what we'd call a "whopper" 'round these parts. Nice catch!

I

Innari

Thank you all for replying to my post. I never would have thought to post my fishy if my hubby hadn't suggested it. I was having so much fun boasting to my hubby about the size of MY fish compared to HIS. (lol) It was then that he told me he thought I'd beat the world record. I really thought that was quite funny! "A world record?", I said. He assured me that there was indeed one and showed me the forums.

I have really enjoyed reading all of your replies. I really appreciate yours, Ifful. Thank you so much for your reply. And, I must apologize for not having posted coordinates for my home on Origin. This was my first post on the forums and it didn't occur to me do that. By pointing this out to me, however, you have guaranteed that I will most assuredly remedy that minor infraction post-haste! My post will be all the better with this new addition.
Again, Thank you all for your responses to my post. It adds a whole new layer of fun to the game.

Innari

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats on the new record. my highest is 169 stones. I soooo want to break that 225 record.