• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Working on the next wave of plot... Decisions... Decisions...

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Well you could always pull a Dallas from years ago. A whole season without "Bobby" and then open the next season with him getting out of the shower and pawning the whole season before as one of Pam's dreams.

With all this time travel anything's possible :)

Sono

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I like where it is going so far. The resignation was really good. :) Hopefully, I can keep up with the fiction to help out.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Think everyone is watching the Olympics

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Not me. I'm trying to figure out August.

July was a rough month event-wise.

August does not appear any easier.

Neither the Blight nor the Moongate problems nor Britannia's social and political problems have gone away, and all this is aside from Danica's personal and career problems.

Poor Raymond, around whom I'd always intended to hand Minoc-centric events, has become a wandering blade rather than stick around and see how things turn out. Now I never got the chance to get into that character but....It's not a small matter for him to, at his age and with his attachment to the system, suddenly uproot.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards

Kinda know the feeling, I am still trying to figure out how it IS August already. I swear the last I looked at a calender it was July 20th. Sheshhh. Hope to be back around all you fine upstanding folks (oh and you to Faeryl :p ) soon though. Gotta get all this freight to slow back down some first

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards

July was a rough month event-wise.

August does not appear any easier.

Neither the Blight nor the Moongate problems nor Britannia's social and political problems have gone away, and all this is aside from Danica's personal and career problems.

Poor Raymond, around whom I'd always intended to hand Minoc-centric events, has become a wandering blade rather than stick around and see how things turn out. Now I never got the chance to get into that character but....It's not a small matter for him to, at his age and with his attachment to the system, suddenly uproot.
Who knows - Between you and Bennu- You could turn some un inhabited island into a roque nation and use the Crux Ansata sort of like the Knights Templar.
Do things behind the scenes secretly. Even Rogue's need a mouth piece :}

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even having been convicted of murder and stripped of her title, Faeryl would still follow Danica if given the chance :p