• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Today I logged into my free account and got ready to go to work after waiting all night for the fix. I greened, then my car came to the house. My sim changed into a lab coat and walked to the car and left for work. The world map and joining property screen showed up and then I got a message saying that free players cannot enter a lot of that type. I was wondering If it was some kind of error or are they restricting free players from getting money now? If they are making it so that free players can't make money now? Have they become simple tricksters now? I don't know what is going on, but I do hope that some information on the matter will be provided, because If I can no longer work I can't fix up my house, which means ill just end up playing final fantasy online and delete my property.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

Free accounts can no longer work. They are encouraged to make money from other paid accounts (being a roomie, etc).

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

Someone else has already started a thread on this new development. Please add your comments/questions there. CLICK Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.